Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer's officially over...




Well, Ryan has been in school for about a week and a half now and the memories of our glorious summer are already floating away with the wind. I am left home every day all by myself. (with Jane of course)..oh well, I will always have the memories. Here are some pictures of our last few days of summer. We went up to the Kennecott Copper Mines and had a picnic up the canyon. I also threw in just a cute picture of Jane. I love my little family!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love and miss you guys!!
youre little family isss so adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

make that 'your', not 'youre'
i promise i can spell

Terry and Christina said...

Mary!! you guys are sooo dang cute!! i love that first picture of jane! she is freaking adorable!!! i will post some new stuff hopefully soon!!!
i LOVE YOU!!!